Monday, November 2, 2009

Happiness is... & Sigh

...chewing on a pink bone! I think this was manufactured just for me. I know it was! I am seriously that important.




So, my idiot brother wasn't getting enough attention from his cancer. He had to go and shank himself on a stick when he was running outside. He's acting all pathetic and dad had to go get him better pain meds because he's been whining and acting sad all day.



Warning: This picture may be too graphic for squeamish readers!








5 comments:

Asta said...

Oh Mawtha I think youw bwuvvew desewves some love and sympafy..I hope he isn't huwting too much and has stopped cwying. I'm glad you love youw toy,but maybe you could delivew my healing smoochie kisses to youw bwuvvew OK?
love
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

How awful for Ernie! We're sending him lots of AireZen! We hope he feels better soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

Nice Bone. Poor Ernie.

Mack said...

Happiness is.... A new pic of Miss Martha!

Poor Ernies. How in the world did he get that BIG old booboo?

~ Kelly said...

Poor Ernie! Yeowch! That was one mean stick! I hope he has healed and is doing well with his treatments.

~Indie'sMom
Kelly