Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lazy Day

It's raining. Can you even believe it?! Mom said it's supposed to turn to snow tonight but it's too warm to stick. I love snow! I get to wear my red Donald Pliner shearling coat when it snows.

So, anyway, today we're all just relaxing and trying to stay warm and dry.

Here I am on my couch with my down-filled blankie.


Here is the Dork trying to share *my* couch. Can you tell I'm giving him my best "you're a dork!" look?


Oh my dog, you guys! Just look at him. He's such an embarrassment. I hope I get a better Christmas present this year!


Here I am with some of my toys. KST tried to play with them and I said, uh uh! Not gonna happen.


I laughed and laughed because KST and the other boys had to go outside in the rain. Bunny and I didn't have to because 1) we HATE the rain and refuse to go out and 2) we both have bladders of steel and can hold it. Here is more proof of what a Dork KST is.

9 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Martha, I think I missed something. Who the heck is the dork?

xo
SB

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We love your red couch Miss Martha. You and KST look so comfy there.
Hope you all have a very happy Turkey Day and that you get a chance to wear that special coat. Take some pictures if you do!

Ozzie & Rocky

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm as confused as Sophie is! Ya mean you're not an only child?
I hope you get your snow! You'll look awesome in that red coat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

did KST happen to come from a pound in Ohio where they seem to have an unlimited supply of doofus faced dogs?

Peanut said...

oh haha to joe's comment. You shouldn't laugh at KST. I have to go outside when it's raining to.

Jen and Suki said...

I bet Tanner and KST get along well. I am sure they would also get along well with my uncle Jakey. They're all slightly doofusy. But cute!

You're a gem, Martha - I love how well you pose. Much better than me.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Martha,
I just read about your exercise routine. So that's how you keep in shape! :)
It's been pouring alot lately too.

Ruby Bleu said...

Aw...I think KST is a fine...I'd like a Christmas prezzie like that!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Martha Girl!

Your dorky brother has the best & most googly eyes! He looks like he's thinking, "I'm a dork. I'm a dork. I'm a dork... and I'm proud!"

You are cute as ever, of course.

Goober love,
Stanley