Friday, November 23, 2007

Support Homeless Bostons this Holiday Season!

Not only can your small donation help homeless Bostons, you can get a piece of me too! I'm Miss April in calendar #3 over at American Boston Terrier Rescue.

And you can send a pic of me and other cute Bostons to all your friends in the form of a Holiday card from Midwest BT Rescue.


On another note, I get to go see members of my Fan Club at Dr. Gary's today. I have a small bumpy on my back that needs to be looked at. Mom thinks it may be my microchip that migrated. I told Mom & Dad I was fine and to stop worrying about me!

4 comments:

Peanut said...

What a cute picture of you Martha

Molly the Airedale said...

Paws are crossed that your bump is nothing serious, Martha! We love your necklace!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Martha...
I love our collar. I have one too with snowflakes on it!!! I hope everything checks out at Dr. Gary's. Let us all know, ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Martha!

Hope everything is okay with your bump. Can't believe your fan club also works with your vet. Very cool.

Keep us posted, and by the way, like the festive collar. It's YOU!

Goober love,
Stanley